The cashier will process all cash and credit transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with the established policies and procedures. The successful person will play a fundamental role in customer satisfaction objectives. Duties and responsibilities of the customers include greeting customers, maintaining timely reposts of transactions.
• Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
• Ensure pricing is correct.
• Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets.
• Count money at the beginning and end of the day to ensure that amounts are correct
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the establishment.
• Keep reports of transactions.
• Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if the answer doesn’t solve the issue
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• High school, diploma or its equivalent.
• Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication.
• High level of integrity and personal values.
• Basic computer knowledge.