Leisure Travel Consultant
The Senior Leisure Travel Consultant will sell cruise and land vacations by providing exceptional customer service to all travel clients. Sales expertise, attention to detail along with strong product and industry knowledge are mandatory. Continually promote to clients and prospects new opportunities, trending activities, respond to client issues and adapt policies to meet their needs. Staying well-informed of industry changes and client desires.
• Provide exceptional customer service resulting in repeat business and referrals.
• Meet or exceed sales revenue target.
• Increase sales through developing and maintaining a network of clients and anticipating their needs.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships (new and existing).
• Provide cruise line, destination, activities and itinerary recommendations to clients.
• Consult with clients on various insurance, hotel, and other ancillary options.
• Address client issues and concerns.
• Represent the company professionally by offering competent advice and working directly with vendors to resolve issues.
• Respond quickly and proactively to client requests.
• Follow company procedures in areas of customer service, booking systems, documentation, pricing, insurance, invoicing, etc.
• Provide input in company strategy and sales direction.
• Demonstrate sound judgment in actions relating to overall sales revenue, including but not limited to client gifts and amenities.
• Perform client communications with various sales campaigns.
• Communicate to Sales and Support teams all pending issues, client requests and items that may need attention while out of the office.
• Participate in other duties and projects as assigned by Operations Manager.
• Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of experience in servicing premium travel clientele
• Proven customer service and sales skills, proactive with clients
• Critical thinking skills to resolve customer issues
• Proven ability to promote and market to clients
• Proven ability to foster and value client and team relationships
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail-including multitasking
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Travel Industry knowledge including worldwide destinations and premium cruise and tour suppliers
• Proficient in industry technology
• Knowledge of word, excel and outlook