Marketing executives will be responsible to plan, develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. Executives need to work closely with other vendors/ service providers in areas such as agencies, advertising, production, sales, and distribution.
• Planning, overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and Promotional activities
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Writing and proofreading creative copy
• Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• Organizing events and exhibitions
• Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Coordinating internal marketing and corporate marketing for guidelines and policies.
• Managing & monitoring campaign performance on social media and digital media.
Digital and online marketing
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, as employers will typically operate a website and social media accounts. Executives may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is essential.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related fields
• A minimum of 5 years of working experience in marketing
• Good command of English, Arabic is an advantage.
• Working knowledge of digital media tools and applications.
• Commercial awareness, analytical & Numerical skills.
• Computer literacy (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), experience in working with analysis and reports.
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication, negotiation skills with good presentation abilities.
• Customer service oriented/service minded, problem-solving.
• Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and be flexible to handle last-minute requests.
• Valid Kuwaiti driving license will be an added advantage.
• Good teamwork skills & Adaptability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good organization and planning skills.