Corporate Travel Consultant
The Corporate International Travel Consultant is responsible for all aspects of travel management for our corporate clients. This includes conversing with customers through multiple communication mediums to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial consideration and accommodations required. The consultant will also be responsible for booking and issuing domestic and international airline itineraries, hotel reservations and car and train reservations through a GDS system.
• Answer calls and emails promptly from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing itineraries and provide prompt customer service.
• Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other tour reservations through the GDS system, accurately and efficiently.
• Maintain sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay.
• Check queue’s daily to ensure accuracy and that all issued tickets are complete.
• Communicate effectively with other agents or team members to solve problems and gather information.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Provide travel expertise to clients.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a booking agent
• Working knowledge of GDS System.
• Travel Agent Certification preferred.
• Proficient with city, airline, hotel, and car rental codes.
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service, internally and externally.
• Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
|Job Category||Booking Agents|