USA 7 Days East Coast
Joining the tour on every Thursdays, hence ensure you are arriving in to New York by the same day.
TOUR START DATES:
APRIL 20, 27
MAY 4, 11, 18, 25
JUNE 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
JULY 6, 13, 20, 27
AUGUST 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
SEPTEMBER 7, 14, 21, 28
OCTOBER 5, 12, 19, 26
NOVEMBER 9, 23
DAY 1: (Dinner) Arrival in New York City Experience the world-class luxury of the Sheraton Times Square Hotel, located in the heart of New York City's most visited tourist attraction area. Meet your tour manager in the hotel lobby at 7 pm for a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant, followed by free time at Times Square.
DAY 2: (Breakfast, Dinner) New York City Tour, Statue of Liberty, Little Island After breakfast, enjoy a city tour of New York City with photo stops at famous landmarks, followed by a ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty. After lunch on your own, visit Little Island at Pier 55 before heading to "The Summit One Vanderbilt," a 93-story skyscraper. Enjoy an Indian dinner before experiencing the night view at the summit.
DAY 3: (Breakfast, Dinner) Philadelphia, National Harbor, Washington DC After breakfast, travel to Philadelphia for a guided city tour before stopping at National Harbor, DC's latest waterfront attraction. Enjoy a ride on the observation wheel for a bird's-eye view of the Potomac River. Enjoy dinner en route to the hotel in Washington DC.
DAY 4: (Breakfast, Dinner) City Tour of Washington DC, National Museum of Natural History, Hershey's Chocolate World After breakfast, enjoy a city tour of Washington DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. Visit the National Museum of Natural History before traveling to Hershey's Chocolate World for a sweet adventure. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant and check into the hotel.
DAY 5: (Breakfast, Dinner) Pennsylvania Capitol Tour, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls by Night After breakfast, take a tour of the Pennsylvania State Capitol before driving to Corning to visit the Corning Museum of Glass. Travel to Niagara Falls and view the illumination of Niagara Falls at night before checking into the hotel.
DAY 6: (Breakfast, Dinner) Outlet Mall Shopping, Niagara Falls, Niagara Adventure Theatre, Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds After breakfast, enjoy some retail therapy at Fashion Outlet Mall before experiencing the Maid of the Mist boat tour, Niagara Adventure Theatre, and Cave of the Winds. Lunch is on your own before departure.
DAY 7, (Breakfast) you will bid farewell as you fly out of BUF. Your individual flight schedule will determine the timing of your airport transfer, which will be arranged by our representative after breakfast. Please note that check-out time is 11 am, and passengers taking early flights will not have the option of a packed breakfast. The cost of the private airport transfer is included in your package.
• Accommodation in all the hotels mentioned in the itinerary
• Airport transfers upon arrival in New York and departure from Buffalo. We suggest arriving at the hotel in NY by 4 pm.
• 6 Indian dinners at restaurants in buffet/family style with a choice of veg, non-veg & Jain options. Selective restaurants will have added Gujrati items. • 4 American buffet breakfasts and 2 Indian breakfasts.
• A tour director who will meet the group at 7 pm on Day 1 and stay with them until the end of Day 6.
• Transportation in a 55-seater/30-seater/15-seater van based on the number of people signed up for the tour. Please check with us one week prior to departure to get information on the size of the vehicle. WiFi will be available in hotel lobbies and 55-seater coaches, but the internet connection may be spotty in some places. Smaller vans/coaches may not have WiFi (not guaranteed).
• Guided city tour of New York
• Visit to Statue of Liberty
• Little Island Park
• The Summit
• Guided city tour of Philadelphia
• Capital Wheel at National Harbor
• National Museum of Natural History
• Guided city tour of Washington D.C.
• Hershey's Chocolate World
• Guided tour of Pennsylvania State Capitol
• Corning Museum of Glass
• Illumination of Niagara Falls
• Niagara Adventure Theatre
• Outlet shopping
• Cave of the Winds
• Maid of the Mist
• International Air ticket
• Domestic flights (Your flight will arrive in New York on Thursday and depart from Buffalo on Wednesday)
• Visa and processing fees
• Mandatory tips of $16 per person for the entire tour for the driver and guides, to be handed to the tour director. This cannot be pre-paid.
Twin sharing per person KD530
Triple sharing per person KD480
Quadruple sharing per person KD460
Child below 9 years onward KD290
Note: Maximum occupancy in room is 4 persons including child
Hotels in use
NEW YORK (2 NIGHTS): Sheraton Times Square or Similar 811, 7th Avenue 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
WASHINGTON DC (1 NIGHT): Marriott Tysons Corner or similar 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 Ph: 7037343200
HARRISBURG, PA (1 NIGHT): Hilton Harrisburg or similar 2ND ST, HARRISBURG, PA PH: 717-233-6000
NIAGARA FALLS, NY (2 NIGHTS): Sheraton at the falls or similar 300 3rd ST, NIAGARA FALLS, NY PH: 716-285-3361
GREATER THAN 30 DAYS – 100% REFUND.
30 – 10 DAYS – 50% REFUND
10 DAYS AND LESS – 0% REFUND